Dr. Fitness and the Fat Guy Weight Loss Radio

Giving You The Skinny On How To Lose Weight. Please visit us at www.drfitnessandthefatguy.com!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Dr. Fitness Wants You To Check This Out!!!!

If you are a fitness gadget nut and want to track everything under the sun when it comes to fitness, go check out http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/ and you can find out exactly how far you have run based on GPS, calories burned, steps taken, and all sorts of cool tracking info. Remember, most people don't get fired up about this stuff, but if data and numbers keeps you motivated to work out, then Dr. Fitness says go for it!!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a $20 Omron pedometer. It does encourage me to walk more, so that's a good thing. I aim for 12,000 steps a day, but with the rainy season here I suspect that average will go down a bit (I do a lot of walking to work and I can't walk in the rain).

I joined walkertracker.com and log my steps there every day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home