Dr. Fitness and the Fat Guy Weight Loss Radio

Giving You The Skinny On How To Lose Weight. Please visit us at www.drfitnessandthefatguy.com!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

How Would You Like To Have This Guy's Trouble

For the millions of Americans that can't lose weight and gain weight by smelling their favorite foods, Matt Chaffee can't seem to gain weight no matter what he does. Read his story and try not to tear up!
A 5-foot-9, 22-year-old man who eats 6,500 calories a day - two and a half times the average intake for an adult male - has earned a special reward for breaking the 100-pound mark:

Dinner out from his mom.

1 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. I'm not sure that would be any better than what I deal with. I wonder what his base meatbolic rate is. I know my resting metabolic rate is 1610, so I can't eat a whole lot if I want to lose.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home